How to Convince My Parents to Get Me a Laptop

Reasons To Get A Laptop. Cade Collins tried to convince his parents to get a second dog Know What Your Thinking Cade wrote Ive heard it from you mom.


How To Convince Your Parents To Buy You A Computer Or Laptop

Well this certainly sucks.

. In this video il be showing you how to convince your parents to let you get a computer. How To Get Homeschooled. Last semester I failed math so my parents sold my laptop hoping that my grades would get higher.

It was bad really bad but i had no idea about computers then so i loved it. It is as simple as that. So about the SSD recommendation i dont think that would work but thanks.

Get your grades up work hard and focus intensely on what your parents say. Its a lenevo yoga 260 btw. Here are a list of things that didnt or cant work and why.

Promise to build your computer yourself. How To Convince Your Mom To Get You A Computer. So for almost a year without my computer Ive practised time management and studying techniques to up my gradesand they have.

If you can get a handle on your feelings youll be able to negotiate this well. Convince them you want to use the money they have offered 700 to learn to build a computer by yourself as a. My parents told me I could get a gaming pc and even sell my 5 year old acer aspire laptop with literally intel hd graphics and 2 gb ram I found a guy that needed a office laptop for like e-mails and more boring stuff like that and he accepted to exchange my laptop for his gaming pc I asked my parents to go there the next day and they both.

Your parents are wise but you can move around this. If this video helped be sure to like it and subscribe to my. Themctipers it is a school laptop they give to use to use for school so they blocked everything you need to play games like steam and everything.

If you want your computer privileges back you must prove to your parents that you are worthy of those privileges yes I used the word privilege twice just now -- you do not have any rights in this case. Until you reach adulthood they say and you do. Even if I do they say its a waste of money Background info.

Your going to have to bite the bullet on some things in order to get the laptop. How can I convince my parents to get me a desktop computer. First of all get over wanting to have a computer ONLY from X company.

Turns out my gaming addiction wasnt the source of my failing my grades Im just genuinely bad at math. When i was 13 my parents got me a laptop for christmas 2009 it probally cost around 100. How can i convince my parents to get me premium.

Ask them if you guys can sit down to figure out how you all can come to an agreement so you can get a laptop. My first suspicion would be that you want the laptop so that you can go in your room and play games surf the internet and do other. Im 15 years old almost 16 and am in my last year at secondary school.

Show that you are truly interested in the field. Give reason why you need it and reason why you want it and offer to do stuff to make that happen good grades good behavior etc and stick with it. Answer 1 of 7.

Bought a group of 3200 Robux once in April 2020 and then one month later in my birthday got 3200 again. Okay im going to tell you EVERYTHING so only answer if you have read it all. Make them understand that a gaming computer tech is a sign of your individualism a sign of the start of you starting to be autonomous.

How To Get Your Parents To Buy You Everything As An Adult. Only show this user. Seeing their child invested in something productive will impress them.

I hate it when parents do that. There are no chores to do Buy with my money. Ask them to talk when.

And i will ask my parents about it again.


How To Convince Your Parents To Buy You A Computer Or Laptop


How To Convince Your Parents To Get You A Laptop Secrete Tips And Tricks Rank Laptop


How To Convince Your Parents To Buy You A Computer Or Laptop

Comments